Universal Storage Box
(registered design: DBGM 202 013 00 454.1)
The assortment box is designed to fit the Toolbox 800 SL4 from Parlok. It is made of aluminum, firmly attached to the toolbox and has room for 220 digit carriers (registered design: DBGM 20 2013 005 791.2). The carriers are stored shockproof, sorted and lockable with this box.
Also suitable for other boxes!
- lateral retaining rails for storing a neutral board
- robust and durable ALU design
- universal use of drawers also as a storage option for small parts
- Precise sorting of the number sets to the warning panel (220 Regoplast® numbers can be stored here)
- Ergonomically shaped handle opening / no protruding handles / no risk of injury
- The box can be secured with a lock for theft prevention
- Securing the drawers against unintentional pulling out or falling
- removable compartments for universal use of the drawers (e.g. work gloves, various small parts, tools)
- Threaded pins inserted at the bottom of the box for fixed screwing with e.g. a parlok toolbox
(Registered design: DBGM 20 2013 005 791.2).
SAVE TIME AND NERVES
The search in the vehicle for the required numbers and letters has come to an end!
The required elements for your hazardous goods warning sign are clearly arranged in a fixed place and ready to hand at any time!
Our universal storage assortment box provides additional space for gloves, tools, small parts, etc.